Wes Hatcher, Esq.
5 Star Reviews
What Makes Attorney Wes Hatcher Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Wes Hatcher lives in Panama City with his wife and four children. Wes has practiced in the Fourteenth Judicial Circuit his entire career. Wes has over fifteen years of experience as a practicing attorney and has represented clients in many areas of the law. Wes moved to Panama City upon his graduation from Mississippi College School of Law to start his career with the Office of Herman Laramore Public Defender. Wes later joined the law firm of Dowgul and Wilson where he represented clients in various criminal cases and family law related matters in all six of the counties in the Fourteenth Judicial Circuit, including offices in Bay, Holmes, and Jackson Counties. Wes left the law firm of Dowgul and Hatcher to work for the State Attorney’s Office where he prosecuted various felony offenses in Bay County. Wes established Hatcher Law, LLC in 2018 where he practiced criminal defense, family law, and various other civil matters. Wes brings extensive experience in many legal areas to the firm.
- J.D – Mississippi College School of Law – (2005)
- M.A.T. – University of West Alabama – (2002)
- B.S. (in History) – University of West Alabama – (2000)
- Owner – Hatcher Law, LLC – (2018 – Present)
- Prosecuting Attorney – State Attorney’s Office – (2016)
- Public Defender – Bay County Public Defender’s Office – (2005 – 2007)
- FL – Licensed for 16 Years